BUSINESS PARTNER ADVISORY COMMITTEE GUIDELINES
SUNCOAST CHAPTER ALA
BUSINESS PARTNER ADVISORY COMMITTEE (BPAC)
- To provide feedback and suggestions regarding Business Partner relations, sponsorship structure, pricing, and events.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the mission and objectives of the Suncoast Chapter ALA.
SELECTION AND COMPOSITION OF THE BPAC
- The Suncoast Chapter ALA will be comprised of the Co-Directors of Business Partner Relations, five (5) representatives of Chapter Business Partner companies, and two (2) additional Chapter members.
- The Co-Directors of Business Partner Relations will solicit interest for participation on the BPAC from a diverse balance of industries and Chapter sponsorship levels for consideration, and will recommend the composition of the BPAC to the Suncoast Chapter ALA Board of Directors for final approval.
- Each company selected to serve is entitled to one (1) seat on the BPAC.
- The appointment to the BPAC is in the name of the qualifying company, not an individual.
- The appointment stays with the company and does not transfer should an employee leave that organization.
- In the event that the BPAC participant leaves the appointed company, it is incumbent upon the company to, within 45 days, appoint another representative to fill the vacant position, or resign the appointment.
TERM OF OFFICE AND VACANCIES
- Newly appointed participants of the BPAC will begin in conjunction with the start date of the Suncoast Chapter ALA Board of Directors terms of office.
- Each participant will serve a two (2) year term.
- No appointed company may serve more than one (1) two (2) year term. A company may reapply after one year of not serving on the BPAC.
- The Suncoast Chapter ALA Board of Directors reserves the right to remove a participant of the BPAC who does not fulfill his or her obligations and participation.
- The BPAC will meet quarterly in the following months: March, June, September and December.
- There is no definite meeting location, however the Business Partners who serve on the Board will be asked to consider hosting the meeting at their company location. The Co-Directors of Business Partner Relations will work with the Business Partners to schedule a location each quarter.
- The meeting will be from Noon to 1:00 p.m. and the time is reserved for the agenda of the meeting only. No sales presentations or Business Partner business should occur during the time reserved.
- BPAC participants shall serve without pay and will not be reimbursed for any expenses in connection with attendance at any Suncoast Chapter ALA event or BPAC participation.